”Secret Admirer”
Never have I been the
type to say what I feel
I just keep
everything bottled up inside.
I found myself doing
it again with you.
I’ve been trying to
tell you so many times
But I don’t want to
risk losing it all
In fact, I don’t know
if you’ll ever know.
But that’s okay too
Even though it’s
hurting me deep down inside
I choose not to show.
I don’t know what it
is
about you, that I
like so much.
But you haunt my
thoughts day and night.
I guess you can call
me your “secret admirer”
Yes, The name fits
just right.
When you’re around,
I instantly forget
everything.
I see no one, I hear
no one
The only person
visible to me, is you
Maybe it is the way
you smile when you look at me
The sweet way you
laugh
The way you say my
name when you speak to me
So differently than
everyone
Or maybe just the
fact that you’re YOU
It will always be
from a distance that I admire you
Keeping my feelings
to myself is what I will do
Since I can never
have you
And you can never be
mine.
But there’s a
question that will always linger…
Did you perhaps feel
the same way?
No comments:
Post a Comment